Are You Eligible to File a Claim for Injuries Related to Camp Lejeune?
What are the symptoms of knee replacement or implant problems?
Some of the symptoms associated with failure of these devices include:
- Loosening of the attachment between the bone and artificial device, which occurs in both cemented and uncemented artificial joints
- Painful stiffness or infection
- Fractures near the artificial joint
- Wear and tear on plastic parts
- Breakage, especially metal breaks from constant weight-bearing stress