Are You Eligible to File a Claim for Injuries Related to Camp Lejeune?
With more than 40 years of experience, the auto accident attorneys at The Ruth Law Team have the resources to handle your car accident case quickly and effectively.
40 Years Experience
Frequently Asked Questions About Auto Accidents
What Do I Do If I Was Hurt In a Car Accident?
Understanding what steps you should take after being involved in an auto accident is extremely important. It can be difficult to think clearly when in such a stressful situation, so review the following information so you are better prepared in the event you are in an accident.
- Stay calm
- Call 911 if anyone is injured
- Turn hazard lights on
- Move out of traffic if it’s safe
- Call police – stay until they arrive
- Be polite – don’t admit any fault
- Take photos if it’s safe
- Get the name, address, license plate, license number and insurance of each vehicle’s driver
- Get the names and contact information for any eyewitnesses
- Call (888) 783-8378 for a FREE consultation with an experienced car accident attorney