Are You Eligible to File a Claim for Injuries Related to Camp Lejeune?
Frequently Asked Questions About Eye Drop Recall
Who Can File an Eye Drop Recall Lawsuit?
If you or a loved one have experienced vision loss, eye infections, or other injuries as a result of using certain eye drops, you may be eligible to file a lawsuit. However, state laws limit the amount of time you have to take legal action, so it’s important to act quickly.
How to File an Eye Drop Recall Lawsuit
At The Ruth Law Team, we understand how overwhelming this situation can be. That’s why we aim to make the process of filing an eye drop recall lawsuit as stress-free as possible for you. Our team of experienced lawyers will handle every step of the legal process for you, and there are no upfront or out-of-pocket costs to you.
If you believe you have an eye drop recall case, we can:
- Determine if you are eligible to take legal action during a free case evaluation
- Collect evidence, such as medical records and witness testimony, to build a strong case
- File your lawsuit before the state’s statute of limitations deadline
- Negotiate a settlement with the defendant(s) on your behalf
- Present your case in court and obtain a verdict, if necessary