Are You Eligible to File a Claim for Injuries Related to Camp Lejeune?
Sarasota Auto Accidents
Every auto accident is unique, but they all bring about a common thread of disruption and hardship in one’s life. Whether it’s a minor fender bender or a major collision, the repercussions can be substantial, leading to physical, emotional, and financial distress. In Sarasota, we’ve seen a wide variety of auto accidents, including but not limited to:
40 Years Experience
What Steps Should I Take If Injured in a Car Accident?
Knowing the proper course of action following an auto accident is crucial, especially if injuries are involved. The stress of the situation can cloud your judgment, making it difficult to remember what to do. Here’s a simple guide to keep in mind should you find yourself in such a situation:
- Stay calm
- Dial 911 immediately if there are any injuries
- Activate your hazard lights
- Safely move your vehicle out of the way of traffic if possible
- Contact the local police and wait for their arrival
- Refrain from discussing fault with anyone, especially the other driver
- Take pictures of the accident scene, if it is safe
- Collect the name, address, license plate number, driver’s license number, and insurance details from the driver(s) involved
- Write down the names and contact details of any eyewitnesses
- Call The Ruth Law Team at (941) 366-9725 for a complimentary consultation with an experienced car accident attorney