Are You Eligible to File a Claim for Injuries Related to Camp Lejeune?
What are common injuries that can result from being rear-ended in a car accident?
Car accidents can cause a wide range of injuries, and rear-end collisions are no exception. In fact, being rear-ended in a car accident is one of the most common types of accidents on the road, and can result in serious injuries. Here are some of the most common injuries that can result from being rear-ended in a car accident:
- Whiplash: This is the most common injury associated with rear-end collisions. Whiplash occurs when the head and neck are suddenly forced forward and then back, causing strain to the neck muscles and ligaments. Symptoms of whiplash can include neck pain, stiffness, and headaches.
- Back injuries: Rear-end collisions can cause a range of back injuries, including herniated discs, spinal cord injuries, and fractured vertebrae. These injuries can be very serious and can cause long-term pain and disability.
- Head injuries: If the head hits the steering wheel or dashboard in a rear-end collision, it can cause a range of head injuries, including concussions, traumatic brain injuries, and skull fractures.
- Facial injuries: In a rear-end collision, the face can hit the dashboard or airbag, causing cuts, bruises, and even broken bones.
- Psychological injuries: Car accidents can also cause psychological injuries, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety.
If you have been rear-ended in a car accident, it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible, even if you don’t think you are seriously injured. Some injuries, such as whiplash, may not become apparent until several hours or even days after the accident.
If you have suffered injuries from a rear-end collision, it is important to contact an experienced personal injury attorney who can help you understand your legal rights and options. The Ruth Law Team is here to help. We have extensive experience representing clients who have been injured in car accidents, and we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Contact us today at (888) 783-8378 to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you with your personal injury case. Please note that the answers for each question may vary depending on the specific facts of your case, and it is always best to consult with an attorney to get more accurate information. Also, this is general information and not legal advice.
You can also visit us by appointment at one of our Florida Law Offices, Minnesota Law Offices, or Georgia Law Offices.