Are You Eligible to File a Claim for Injuries Related to Camp Lejeune?
What is a head-on collision?
A head-on collision is a type of car accident that occurs when two vehicles traveling in opposite directions collide front-to-front. This type of accident can be incredibly dangerous and often results in severe injuries and fatalities.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a head-on collision, it is important to take action as soon as possible. Here are some steps you should take:
- Seek medical attention: Even if you feel okay after the accident, it is important to get checked out by a doctor. Some injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries, may not show symptoms right away.
- Collect evidence: Take photos of the scene, gather witness statements, and get the contact and insurance information of the other driver.
- Contact a personal injury attorney: A skilled attorney can help you navigate the legal process, deal with insurance companies, and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Here are some important things to know about head-on collisions:
- Causes: There are many potential causes of head-on collisions, including distracted driving, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, fatigue, speeding, and driving on the wrong side of the road.
- Injuries: Head-on collisions can result in a wide range of injuries, including broken bones, whiplash, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and more. These injuries can be severe and often require extensive medical treatment and rehabilitation.
- Liability: Determining liability in a head-on collision can be complex, as there may be multiple factors that contributed to the accident. In some cases, both drivers may share liability for the collision. However, head-on crashes typically occur when another driver veers into or drives in the wrong lane.
At The Ruth Law Team, we have years of experience representing clients who have been injured in head-on collisions. If you need help, please don’t hesitate to call us at (888) 783-8378. Our team of dedicated lawyers is here to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
Please note that the answers for each question may vary depending on the specific facts of your case, and it is always best to consult with an attorney to get more accurate information. Also, this is general information and not legal advice.