Are You Eligible to File a Claim for Injuries Related to Camp Lejeune?
Why isn’t my insurance company paying all of my medical bills?
Florida is a No-Fault State, which means that if I am in a car accident – regardless of who is at fault – my automobile insurance is going to pay the first $10,000.00 of my medical bills. This is known as Personal Injury Protection (PIP). However, my insurance company is only going to pay 80% of my medical bills – with the remaining 20% my responsibility. I also may be subject to a deductible on my policy.
If you have more questions, please contact one of our lawyers at the Ruth Law Team to discuss your rights! 1-888-345-5849.