Government regulations on manufacturers that produce dangerous products often lack teeth and offer little more than a wrist slap. Our experienced products liability attorneys can help individual citizens prosecute reckless or negligent manufacturers of defective or mislabeled products. This type of lawsuit is often the consumer’s most effective weapon against unreasonably dangerous products.
Products Currently Under Investigation
- Actos Diabetes Medication
- Air Bag Injury – Takata Airbag Recall
- Antibiotics and Nerve Damage
- Bair Hugger Warming Blanket
- Birth control – Yaz, Beyaz, Yasmin and Ocella
- Biophosphonates – Fosamax, Boniva, Reclast, etc
- GranuFlo & Naturalyte Dialysis Medications
- Hip Replacement Implants by Depuy Hip, Zimmer Hip, & Stryker
- Invokana Diabetes Medication
- IVC Filters
- Januvia and Byetta
- Medtronic Infuse Bone Graft
- Power Morcellators and Uterine Cancer
- Prilosec, Nexium, and Prevacid (Proton Pump Inhibitors, or PPIs)
- St Jude’s Faulty Defibrillator/Pacemaker Leads
- Talc Products
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Transvaginal Mesh Complications
- Zimmer Knee Replacement
- Zofran and Birth Defects
The Ruth Law Team Products Liability Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been injured by the failure of a dangerous or defective product, one of our products liability attorneys at the Ruth Law Team can help.
A product may be considered dangerous or defective for various reasons.
- The design of the product could be defective, thus making the entire line of products unreasonably dangerous, leading to a possible manufacturer’s recall.
- Another type of product liability stems from manufacturing defects, which can occur during the production process and affect only a small number of otherwise reasonably safe products.
- A product can be deemed unreasonably dangerous if appropriate warnings are absent.
Any consumer product can be considered dangerous or defective, including motor vehicles, baby products, medical devices, and pharmaceutical products that are unreasonably dangerous when used appropriately. Even if the product has not been subjected to a recall, consumers possess the power to file a claim for their injuries and damages. As a result, manufacturers are constantly working to pass laws to limit consumer rights.
One of our knowledgeable products liability attorneys at the Ruth Law Team can advise you of how to proceed in the event of an injury caused by a defective product. For example, we can advise that injured consumers preserve any potentially defective product. This is very important because the consumer may be left with no proof if the item is lost, and the possibility of a successful lawsuit could be diminished. In addition, we can investigate manufacturing practices and date as well as hire credible experts to help prove a causal link.
A product liability lawsuit is the best, if not the only, remedy for consumers injured by unreasonably dangerous products. A product liability lawsuit also generates incentive for manufacturers to produce safer products.
The product liability attorneys of the Ruth Law Team have extensive experience in developing and pursuing claims against negligent manufactures on behalf of our clients. Call for a FREE consultation today and you’ll speak with an attorney who will be happy to answer your questions and offer legal guidance. Call 1-888-STEVE-RUTH (1-888-783-8378)