You may be wondering if you really need an attorney after an accident. Over the years, we have helped thousands of victims of car accidents and other negligence cases get the monetary compensation they deserve for their injuries. Getting into an auto accident is a very scary situation. Not only can our experienced accident attorneys fight to get you the money you deserve, but our law team can also help you navigate the following:
Pre-Litigation Accident Help
- Locating a doctor in your area to treat your injuries. After an accident, it is very important to seek medical attention right away if you are hurting or sore. It is completely up to you which doctor you see. However, not all doctors are willing to see patients after they’ve been involved in an accident. If you need help finding a physician who can see you, The Ruth Law Team is happy to provide a list of options so you can choose the best provider for you. We can even assist with scheduling your appointments.
- Helping get your car fixed, if needed. We encourage clients to handle their own property damage claims after an accident, as it can typically be resolved quickly. However, if you need assistance, our team is happy to help direct you in handling your property damage claim. For more information, download our free ebook.
- Talk to the insurance companies involved. After an accident, insurance companies are going to try to ask how you’re feeling and whether or not you were hurt in the accident. We advise our clients NOT to speak about their injuries or how they are feeling to the insurance adjusters. We take care of that for you. Our office will immediately notify the insurance companies about our involvement, so the only thing you have to worry about is getting better.
- Confirm coverages available. In Florida, the only insurance coverage that drivers are required to have is $10,000 in Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and $10,000 in Property Damage Liability. Any coverage beyond this is optional. We will investigate what insurance may be available to you to help cover your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Send a demand to the insurance company. Once we know more about the extent of your injuries, we will send a demand to the insurance company to evaluate the claim.
Litigation Accident Help
- File a lawsuit, if needed. If the insurance company isn’t offering you what you deserve, our team can file a lawsuit on your behalf. Be aware, not all attorneys file lawsuits and are knowledgeable in the realm of litigation. When selecting a lawyer to represent you, don’t be afraid to ask if and how often the firm litigates cases.
- Take the case to trial, if needed. Most cases don’t go to trial, however, our trial team is ready and willing to fight for you in the courtroom if needed. Our lead trial attorney Eric Roslansky is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law, and he has won more than $100,000 million for his clients at trial. For more verdict results, visit our results page.
Each case is different, and we evaluate cases on an individual basis. We settle some auto accident cases prior to litigation. Our attorneys will keep you informed every step of the way.
The Ruth Law Team Attorney Testimonials
After a careless driver rear-ended Lisa C. from Clearwater, she called The Ruth Law Team.
If you were hurt in Pinellas County or reside in Pinellas, our accident team can help you Get Justice for your injuries.
- St. Petersburg
- Pinellas Park
- New Port Richey
- Palm Harbor
- Tarpon Springs
- Safety Harbor
- The Beaches
- Elsewhere in Pinellas County, Florida and across the state
The Ruth Law Team has held its main office in Pinellas County, Florida, for more than 36 years. Of course, we are happy to come to you in order to sign representation documents. We can also send electronic copies if necessary. Call 727-327-3222 to speak to someone today!
How Much Does An Injury Attorney Cost?
We understand paying for an attorney is a concern for many clients. After an accident, we want you to only have to worry about one thing: feeling better. Injury attorneys in Florida work on what’s known as a contingency-fee basis. That means, we don’t get paid unless we make a recovery on your behalf. There are no upfront costs or fees to you., and if you don’t win, you won’t owe us anything. We also do not bill clients hourly. If we make a recovery for you, our fee is a percentage of the recovery. The Florida Bar Association regulates attorneys’ fees. For more information, contact us at 727-327-3222.
Our Pinellas attorneys are ready to fight for you. Call us at 727-327-3222, or simply fill out the free case evaluation form. We have representatives available to speak to you 24/7, so don’t hesitate to contact us. As always, we offer a free consultation, and there are no upfront costs to you.
Main Office in Pinellas County: