What should I do after getting in a rear-end collision accident?

If you are hit from behind or involved in any other type of car crash, your first step should always be to seek medical care. Go to the nearest emergency room or urgent care clinic and take care of any urgent medical needs you have. Please be aware many primary care doctors will not treat people with injuries from a car accident. We are happy to help connect you to a doctor (or doctors) who treats auto accident injuries if you would like. Never put off medical care, even if you believe that nothing is wrong with you. The powerful adrenaline spike experienced by those involved in a crash can dull pain and allow serious injuries to go unnoticed for a period of time. After you have addressed any medical concerns, consider contacting experienced rear-end accident attorneys like The Ruth Law Team.