What Should I Do If I Suspect Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect?

There are two things you should do if you suspect your elderly loved one is suffering from abuse or neglect. First, contact the authorities to report the abuse and consider whether you need to remove your senior family member from the facility.

Second, contact the qualified attorneys at The Ruth Law Team. An experienced elder abuse and nursing home falls lawyer can help you to determine whether you have a case, as well as which steps to take. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can start building your case and seeking compensation.