Are You Eligible to File a Claim for Injuries Related to Camp Lejeune?
What do I do if I was hurt in a car accident?
Understanding what steps you should take after being involved in an auto accident is extremely important. It can be difficult to think clearly when in such a stressful situation, so review the following information so you are better prepared in the event you are in a car accident.
- Stay calm
- Call 911 if anyone is injured
- Turn hazard lights on
- Move out of traffic if it’s safe
- Call police – stay until they arrive
- Be polite – don’t admit any fault
- Take photos if it’s safe
- Get the name, address, license plate, license number and insurance of each vehicle’s driver
- Get the names and contact information for any eyewitnesses
- Call (888) 783-8378 for a FREE consultation with an experienced car accident attorney