Have you or a loved one been in a head-on collision?
Being involved in a head-on crash can be devastating. Any car accident is scary, but head-on collisions often result in very serious injuries. With the right attorney on your side, you’ll have a fighting chance get the justice you deserve.
If you’ve been involved in a car crash, it is important to immediately consult with an attorney to discuss your rights. Don’t delay! The insurance company is already working to get you as little compensation as possible.
Reasons for Head-On Crashes
Head-on collisions are generally the result of negligence. Period. Whether a driver has entered a one-way road, entered the highway on an exit ramp, or has crossed the center lane, head-on crashes are extremely scary for those involved. These types of accidents are often the result of the following:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol
- Texting while driving
- Ignoring road signs
- Making an improper or illegal turn
- Driving while tired
- Distracted driving
- Poor vision
- Loss of control of the vehicle
- Driving under the influence of drugs
Whatever the reason, if you’ve been injured by a driver who hit you head-on, contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
How Much is My Head-On Collision Case Worth?
What your case is worth is dependent upon several factors, including the severity of your injuries, what your medical treatment plan is, and the insurance policies involved. Each case is unique, and your attorney will give you legal advice on your injury case. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling injury cases, especially those involving car accidents. We represent victims who have been hit head-on by another driver. Read our case results to see how we’ve helped clients Get Justice over the past 35 years. For information on what your specific case might be worth, contact a lawyer at 888-783-8378.
How The Ruth Law Team’s Injury Lawyers Help Victims of Head-On Crashes
An experienced attorney may be able to assist you with the following:
- Finding doctors who can administer the proper treatment for your injuries
- Reducing the high cost of medical bills you may accrue from your ambulance ride, emergency room visit, and/or doctors’ visits after your accident
- Working with the opposing counsel to properly communicate your injuries and damage to your vehicle
- Fighting the insurance company to get you the compensation you really deserve for your pain and suffering
- Assisting in handling your property damage claim if the insurance company is not fully cooperating
- Filing a lawsuit against the at-fault parties.
- Going to trial if necessary, and fighting on your behalf. While most cases do not need to go to trial, we aren’t afraid to step inside the courtroom when necessary, and we have the results to prove it.
- Handling your case at no upfront cost to you. We will pay all costs associated with your case until the case is resolved. If we make a financial recovery for your head on crash, our fee will be a portion of your settlement or jury verdict.
After a head-on collision (or any car accident for that matter), victims have so many questions about what to do next, and they deserve to get the answers quickly. When you contact The Ruth Law Team, we’ll answer any questions you have as efficiently and quickly as possible. We’re here for you. Call 24/7, and let us help you get the compensation you deserve after a frightening and painful experience. We can be reached at 888-783-8378.