How Can Your Florida Car Accident Attorneys Help Me?
Were you hurt in a car accident through no fault of your own?
Do you have mounting medical bills, household debt, and lost income as a result of an accident?
Are you confused or worried about how you’ll find the best experienced legal representation?
Put your mind at ease. With more than 35 years of experience, your car accident lawyers at The Ruth Law Team can answer all your questions. The auto accident attorneys at The Ruth Law Team have the resources to handle your car accident case quickly and effectively.
- We can help you get care and get the cost covered. We know how expensive medical care can be. During this difficult time, you should focus on your recovery, not worry about how you’re going to pay for your medical care, recoup your lost wages or repair the damage to your vehicle.
- Serving the Tampa Bay Area and beyond, The Ruth Law Team will use our years of experience and extensive resources to help maximize the compensation you receive for your injuries. The other driver’s insurance company has vast resources and will use them to deny your claim. You need a personal injury lawyer to fight for you.
- Our car accident attorneys will investigate every possible contributing factor to ensure you receive full compensation for your injuries. Proving that the other driver was negligent in car accident cases takes an investment of time, experience, and resources – all of which The Ruth Law Team can offer to each of our clients.
- We will walk you through the process of getting legal representation. The attorneys and legal team at The Ruth Law Team with take you through the process of getting legal representation after your auto accident. We are there for our clients every step of the way and are here to answer your questions in your time of need. Our goal is to make the process as easy as possible for our clients.
- We offer a free, no-obligation consultation regarding your accident. We’ll even make arrangements to come to you. At The Ruth Law Team, our goal is to provide exceptional legal services to our clients and obtain the best possible outcome. If you were injured, we will come to your home or hospital. Let our team of experienced auto accident lawyers investigate your case.
What Do I Do If I Was Hurt In a Car Accident?
Understanding what steps you should take after being involved in an auto accident is extremely important. It can be difficult to think clearly when in such a stressful situation, so review the following information so you are better prepared in the event you are in an accident.
- Stay calm
- Call 911 if anyone is injured
- Turn hazard lights on
- Move out of traffic if it’s safe
- Call police – stay until they arrive
- Be polite – don’t admit any fault
- Take photos if it’s safe
- Get the name, address, license plate, license number and insurance of each vehicle’s driver
- Get the names and contact information for any eyewitnesses
- Call 1-888-783-8378 for a FREE consultation with an experienced car accident attorney
How Do I Handle Damage to My Vehicle?
Even if you walk away uninjured after a car accident, there is still a high probability your vehicle was damaged. We recommend our clients handle their own damage claim. It’s important to note your personal injury claim and your property damage claim are two separate issues. Generally speaking, an attorney’s involvement in your property damage claim will have little-to-no impact on the outcome and could delay the process.
For more detailed information on handing your property damage claim in Florida, download our free information guide:
Our accomplished Florida auto accident lawyers aren’t afraid to go to trial when necessary. In fact, we have successfully taken hundreds of cases to trial on behalf of our clients, which is something many attorneys in the St. Petersburg area cannot say. We make it our mission to fight for and obtain a fair compensation for each and every one of our clients, and we will do the same for you. If you were hurt in an auto accident due to another driver’s negligence, call the personal injury lawyers at The Ruth Law Team. We also represent those who have been injured in an Uber or Lyft accident.
Contact a Florida Car Accident Attorney Today!
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, call 1-888-783-8378 today and speak with one of our car accident attorneys regarding your case. The call is free, and you will pay absolutely nothing unless we make a financial recovery on your behalf. We also have consultation offices located throughout the State of Florida and will come to your home or hospital during your time of need.